Saturday, May 28, 2011

New projects coming SOON!

I have been working on a few things lately and starting new projects before the last one is finished!  Lot of pictures to come.  Working on my "Mouse Pee" dresser today.....hoping to get it done.  It has been A LOT of more work then what I excepted.  No wonder it was so cheep.  I also had to get Kenny involved so he could cut some boards for it.  Why you ask??  Because the mouse pee has taken over.....it has made our whole garage smell like death for the past 3 weeks!  Insert GAG face here!

Also I am redoing our spare bedroom.  Not getting into it to much because it will hopefully be a nursery in the next couple years or so.  But until then it will be my craft and sewing room.  Cant wait!  So stay tuned for lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. i feel like this post was a little bit of a tease:) haha! can't wait to see these finished projects!!!

    ReplyDelete