Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cheap Paint!

So I was thinking another thing that would be a good addition to my blog would be deal finds.  Yesterday I was at Lowes in the paint department buying paint for my crown molding. (Yes it is FINALLY DONE!!!  WOOHOOOO)  I discovered "messed up" paints on a rack.  On this rack was was 1/2 pints for .75 cents and $5.00 gallons!!!  All Valspar paints....and if you know paints....Valspar is a GREAT paint but you also pay for it, usually $30+ for a gallon.  Now you cant be picky on colors or finishes but they really had a some good ones.  I bought a 1/2 pint of Turquoise for .75 cents.  Defiantly enough to paint something with!  So next time you are in need of some paint go check out Lowes!!  

One more thing....if you "like" Valspar paints on Facebook every morning at 9 am they give away 1000 1/2 pints of paint!  And you can choose your color.  But dont spend to much time choosing because they go FAST!  

Today I we finished the shelf above the window in the laundry room and I LOVE it!!!  Also a chalk holder on my chalk board door.  Pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea on posting good find!!! I didn't know about the Lowe's paint thing- good to know! I will tell you that I found spray paint at Wal Mart for 96 cents per can. I used it to freshen up my black pots for my flowers. They look brand new. And 96 cents/can is ridiculously cheap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Once you start spray painting you start looking around for something else that can be painted!!! Its addicting! Im painting all of my old pots outside too! And will be doing more once this stupid rain lets up!!

    ReplyDelete