Here are some projects that I have done within the past couple weeks.
First up is my pantry door! I have been wanting to paint it with chalk board paint forever! Finally got to it and I LOVE it...minus the dust! I still need to get a chalk pen! Primed it with Kliz Spray Primer and painted it with Rustoleum Chalk Board paint.
Next is a old decoration that I had in my hallway to my laundry room....it was very country looking and didnt like it. It was navy blue and red and said "Simplify". Sorry no before pictures. So I had some leftover spray paint from Carters doll highchair and spray painted it and went over the middle with chalkboard paint. I have since written "Mueller" on it with chalk. Then I added some flowers that I made out of fabric.
This next frame I LOVE.....I bought it at a store in Amana and it is very old. I paid $24 for it and then had buyer remorse because I thought I way over spent! But when I painted it and found a play in my bedroom for it I was so glad I bought it! I spray painted it with the color the im obsessed with.....Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze. The table is from the Whatcheer Flea Market and bought it last year.
Here is the Burlap wreath that I made out of 2 wire hangers and 2 yards of Burlap. I also added a few of the fabric flowers. Total cost was $6.
Just thought I would throw in a couple pics of our ongoing crown molding project in our kitchen....it still needs to be painted and caulked but I love how it looks and wish we would have done it 2 years ago!!
This is the latest project in the Mueller house! I woke up Monday morning and NEEDED to redo my laundry room! It was dull and boring before. I love the color...although bright! The space looks so much bigger and happy! I spray painted my hamper white (Which I DONT recommend bc its shedding now), the basket on the dryer black, added the "M" which I had, the shelf I had, and spray painted the empty frame white. Now I just need to figure out what Im doing for the window....Im thinking of putting a long shelf above the window and putting a bunch of Ball blue jars up there. Now all thats missing is a chandelier!! Im on the search for a smaller crystal one.
I bought this Ball mason jar from a flea market for $2....I had the pump from some old soap. Drilled a hole in the top, inserted the pump, and added some strong glue! Viola!
Well thats it for now! I have been busy and have other projects going.....post more pictures when they are done!