Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I decided to start a blog....a couple years ago I had no idea what a blog was.  After many people asking for pictures or ideas on decorating I thought this would be a great way to post all of my creations in one place.  I have gotten very craft lately.....it just started out because I dont have the funds to buy everything that I want for my house.  Then it became a passion.   My mind is constantly spinning with ideas.  I will wake up in the middle of the night thinking about one and cant go back to sleep.  Im trying to become better at taking before and after pictures of my projects.  So some of my pictures that I will post are only the after.

Enjoy.....now Im just getting started so make sure you check back for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. hey! i have been blogging for awhile! it is lotsa fun! can't wait to see all your cool projects!!

    ReplyDelete